Welcome! We are so glad you have chosen to learn more about Cahaba Park Church.
Sundays at Cahaba Park:
We gather for corporate worship at 8:30 and 11:00 am. Sunday school for both children and adults begins at 10:00am.
K-Groups gather at 5:30pm. You can learn more about K-Groups here.
We are located at 4465 Old Overton Road, Birmingham, AL 35210 (formerly the Carraway Davie House). Join us here for Sunday School and Worship.
K-Groups meet in host homes throughout the Birmingham community on Sunday evenings.
Children’s Ministry is of utmost importance to us. We have a wonderful children’s nursery and Sunday school (Children’s, Club 56, and Youth) and offer other activities for children to grow spiritually.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Each Sunday at Cahaba Park, we seek to bring glory to God through corporate worship. We also strive to encourage one another in our faith through teaching and fellowship. Whether you have spent one or several Sunday mornings with us, it is our hope that you feel welcomed and comfortable while you are at Cahaba Park Church.
Here are some points of information to keep in mind on your first visit:
- Parking is available in the main parking lot (adjacent to the building) and in our overflow lot. There will be signs and greeters to guide you as you park and walk to Sunday School and to our Sanctuary.
- Sunday school for adults meets on the main floor of the Carraway Davie House. Sunday school for infants and children through 4th grade meets in our Children’s building (adjacent to the Sanctuary). Sunday school for grades 5th through 12th meets on the second floor of the Carraway Davie House.
- Our worship service lasts approximately 75 minutes. Be sure to pick up a worship guide that contains the words to hymns and our order of worship. We partake of the Lord’s Supper each Sunday. Deacons and Elders are available to help with seating and taking communion should you have physical needs that require assistance.
- Be sure to pick up a worship guide that contains the words to hymns and our order of worship.
- We have a Nursery ministry available for children ages 0-36 months. While a family worship environment is encouraged, the decision is yours as to whether your child is ready to attend worship. Kids’ Quest, a Children’s class for ages 4 to 6 years, is available if you feel this is more appropriate for your child.